Blog Still under construction.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bloom & BYS Polishes from Australia!!!

A lovely MUAer was kind enough to swap with me all the way from Australia. So now I finally own Bloom Polishes!!! Not to mention the most gorgeous teal jelly ever!

This here is Bloom Mena:


This one looks super-fantastically holo-ish in the bottle, but not so much on the nail =(


Here is the lovely Miss Bianca


Bloom Bianca is a gorgeous, super pigmented Teal / Green Duochrome. This is 2 coats


Application was very nice on the Blooms. No streaking or clumping at all...smooth and easy. The brush is a little long and a little thin for my taste...but not bad.

So...if I could dream up a perfect jelly, it would be teal...and wouldn't you know it, the only teal jelly I have ever seen was an Australia exclusive.

So here is my dream polish....BYS Dark Teal (This is 3 coats)


Nice application and the formula was great! It dried pretty fast, but not so fast that I had to hurry to paint my whole nail.


That's all for now....see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment