Blog Still under construction.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jellies!!!!!!

I do love the jelly polish. I think it's my favorite finish. Jellies tend to look like colored glass on the nails. Here are some of my favorites...

New York Summer Amaranth


Zoya Casey (I added a bit of clear to this one to make it a little more jelly-ish)


Lippmann Rehab. I die. This is one of the most gorgeous polishes I own. It's a lovely muted medium blue jelly. Never looks black, looks amazing in any light.


Zoya Juicy. It's like I dipped my nails into the grape jelly that my Nana makes!


Lethal Franken - Low Tide. I made this little creation using New York Summer Hot Sky Blue, Wet n Wild Clear and a bit of Wet n Wild Black Creme. I stole the idea from Dr. Frankenpolish. Mine didn't turn out exactly like her's but I was pleased with the result.


Misa Cherry Topping. The perfect red jelly. PERFECT.


Essie Pama.


Claire's Chunky Blue (over 1 coat of Nfu Oh 119). Funky glitter in a blue jelly base. I love this one! It applies nicely for a chunky glitter.


Nfu Oh 119. Deep dark blue jelly. This one is a close close twin to Illamasqua Propaganda. It's freakin fabulous. One day I'll get around to a comparison of the two.


Bonus pic...Nfu Oh 51 over 119:


That's all for now folks...see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. I know this is an old post but I just have to say that those jellies and especially Lippmann Rehab make me go gaga!
    Never heard of Lippmann, will have to google it right now!

    ReplyDelete