Blog Still under construction.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Illamasqua Collection

I love Illamasqua polishes. Most have flawless application and the colors are unique. The packaging is edgy and clean looking, which I like. I also like the square bottles which line up nicely in my Helmer =) I feel a little spoiled when I use them. =)

Here are the Illamasquas that I have so far...

Grab - a medium pink / fushia creme. Beautiful application. This is 2 coats.



Rampage - a deep dark green jelly. This is 3 coats.


MILF - a milky light pastel green creme with yellow undertones (which did not work so well with my skintone...)I also had application issues with this one. It was streaky even after the 3rd coat. This is 3 coats.



Baptiste - a shimmery deep dark purple. This one is gorgeous! This is 2 coats.



Smash - UK exclusive - lime green creme. A lovely MUAer was kind enough to get me a few UK exclusive Illa's and she is my forever NP fairy! Thanks Rozie =) This is 2 coats with one coat of NK Mystical on top.



Hectic - UK Exclusive - Total Pea Soup Love - muted green creme. Perfect application. This is 2 coats.


Fern - shimmery light to medium blue. This was my first Illamasqua, so it will always have a special place in my collection =) 2 coats with konad flowers.


And last but certainly not least, Muse. The teal beauty...

No comments:

Post a Comment