Blog Still under construction.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

How About some Taupe love?

I used to look at pictures of Taupe polishes and think "yuk...why would anyone want brown nails?" Well, now I understand. I have developed a love for taupe polishes. It was a picture by a lovely lady named Nihrida that posted a picture of China Glaze Channelesque that started it all. Now I am lemming Chanel's new polish Particuliere something crazy.

Here are a few pics of the taupes I have tried so far...

The one that started it all...China Glaze Channelesque


OPI You Don't Know Jacque matte (with Seche Vite Top Coat)


OPI You Don't Know Jacque matte with Rimmel Savvy on top


OPI You Don't Know Jacque suede


Sephora by OPI Metro Chic


I can't wait to get my bottle of Particuliere!!!

2 comments:

  1. hey there NB friend! Gorgeous parade of taupes!! If you love those you'll love Particuliere. :) I know I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...I didn't. I think Metro Chic is my favorite...followed closely...or maybe tied with Channelesque =)

    ReplyDelete